Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
"bisexuals have straight passing privilege"
did you mean bi erasure ?
having people constantly assume im straight or gay based on who im dating or how I dress isn’t a privilege. it’s degrading and ignorant.
you know how the central relationship in all action movies seems to be two tough dudes bro-ing it out? well that’s boring. here are some alternatives:
- two tough chicks bro-ing it out
- younger woman and older woman who develop a mother-daughter relationship. also kill people
- triplet HACKERS
- a girl, her father, and her father’s scandalously young gay lover. (all of whom are assassins)
- younger woman and older woman who totally get it on bow chicka bow wow. also kill people
- sisters, one on a suicidal rescue mission for the other
- two lady-spies who try to honeypot each other
- a teenage girl with mysterious powers, and her two boyfriends
- a middle-aged ex secret service couple suddenly called upon to SERVE THEIR COUNTRY
- platonic male-female friends who kick ass together and love and depend each other. but no hetero
- lesbian mercenaries
- asexual husband-wife duo. they kill their enemies without mercy and cuddle in pools of their blood
- all-women gang of international thieves. based in hong-kong
Page 1 of 655